Social icons

INTRODUCING WAYNE TANG! THE MAN BEHIND MY CURLY WHIRLY HAIR!!!
CYMERA_20130131_231720
Headed to essensuals bugis last sunday to get some curly whirly hair. Have been contemplating for a real long time if i should because i have never had anything but super straight hair my entire life~
20130127_125042
that's wayne (above) and last picture of my straight hair(below) 
CYMERA_20130127_125459
notice that my hair is half black and half brown? Its not ombre~
its the bob that i had about a 1.5 yrs ago, refuse to dye it even though my black roots has grown soooo much so that i could keep track of how much my hair have grown, weird but that's how i curb my temptation from chopping off my hair.
asfc
AND GUESS WHO CAME WITH ME?!
SZES!!! :D
she had her hair dyed and did a treatment, she was really happy cause she finally achieved her dream hair colour!
20130127_125340
20130127_151746
ALL SET TO GO! LET'S ROLL!!!
after all rollers being secured, some weird wires are plugged into them turning me into medusa!
dyrux
After 5 long hours its finally done!!!!!!!!
szes and i in our new hair :)
gvcl
20130127_183903
this picture was taken right after i left the salon, to be honest i didn't really like it at first, the curls were a little too tiny for my likings and due to some serum that was applied on my hair (for protection i think) it was pretty oily. I'm not use to it and i feel not me at all!!! :(  
But i pretty much have faith in essensuals and of course in wayne, he did my hair a couple of times before i decided to grow out my hair and stop visiting the salon. I kept telling myself after the first wash or when the curls loosen out it will be what i expected it to be~ 
CYMERA_20130128_181829
And true enough!!! After the first wash my curls loosen out! 
MY HAIR FINALLY HAD SOME VOLUME!! WOOHOO!!!!
went for my first shoot with pinned up closet in new hair on the second day,
love the flowssssssssssssssss~
THANK YOU ESSENSUALS ;)
20130128_201949
You must be wondering so how much does it cost to perm?
Price ranges from about $130-300, depending on hair length and choice of perm.  Mine's a digital perm.
Essensuals provides different kind of packages
(note* these ongoing packages applies to stylist level only)
Flyer NEW 2012
advert
HURRY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!!! THERE'S STILL TIME TO SALVAGE OR PAMPER YOUR HAIR BEFORE CNY AND VALENTINES DAY!!!

ESS-LOGO-BLUE_on_WHITE_BUGIS
Powered by Blogger.