Social icons

ddd"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
-Marthe Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married


IMG_6596dsw

Hey there! I'm finally done with school assessment and am giving myself a break before i start some work during the holidays!

A lot of us puts on different accessories everyday to match with our outfits. For me, my watch is the one accessory i cannot NOT wear if i'm out. I do not trust my phone with time but my watch, i look at it every now and then. And for someone who isn't that perfect with punctuality :/ I cannot imagine myself without a watch. My parents buys me watches for every single birthday since young, up till my 21st birthday. (yup, no barbie dolls or toys) I guess that is why i cannot NOT have my watch with me. 
Thanks to dopestreetboutique and tokyobay, one more watch is being added to my collection!!!
And they are so sweet to also sponsor nico the same watch, so we have a couple watch! :D


sss

Some say one perfect watch is all you need for all outfits. I beg to differ~ I feel watches are like clothings, every outfit brings out a different mood/character (unless u keep multiple sets of clothes exactly the same and wear the same outfit everyday). On days you feel like wearing a dress, some days you feel like wearing a pants or jeans. It is never the same. Investing on a variety of watches is way better than spending those money on unnecessary stuff.

IMG_6569s
IMG_6560vvg

ML2

IMG_6764b
IMG_6772
IMG_6765
IMG_6768
IMG_6784
fbp1
If you like these watches from TokyoBay, Dopestreetboutique is having a collab giveaway!!!
HERE'S HOW!!!!!!!

Shop, follow and enter your chance of winning more than $1,000 worth of TokyoBay watches from Dopestreet Boutique by:

1. "Like" Dopestreet Boutique FB Fanpage

2: "Like" & "Share" This Album : {NEW COLLECTION} DRESS TO IMPRESS

3. Tag @Dopestreet & www.dopestreetboutique.com in your caption

3. Double your chances if you shop at www.dopestreetboutique.com

4. Triple your chances of winning by reposting any photos from this album onto your instagram and tagging @dopestreet #dopestreetboutique

5. Drop an email to contact@dopestreetboutique.com with a screen shot of your 'Shared' album from your FB profile page/ Instagram with your Name, Email, Age, Facebook URL, Instagram URL


Screen shot 2013-11-27 at PM 03.09.31
x
Screen shot 2013-11-27 at AM 03.03.54
x
VALERIE.WANG
Powered by Blogger.